Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Confrontation -- Preview


日有所思:三顾茅庐,必有所得,此乃史典所鉴。今日一役若不胜反败的话,我会一把火把整个茅庐给烧掉。

I verified with two of my housemates and they all confirmed that they were not charged for apartment cleaning. Now it is quite clear now UCC accommodation is lying!! I am going to confront that idiot Michelle to get back my money. But first I have to prepare my words lest the last Wednesday event will recur. Plus I need to get someone that is firm and articulate to back me up.

I demand an explanation for this.

I verified with my all housemates and there is no such thing as an apartment cleaning charge.

It is clearly something wrong now.

You might want to tell me what is actually going on now.

You should be the one to produce the evidence that this charge exist, if it does exist at all.

At first you said there is a cleaning charge and then you tampered with the database in order to cover up the whole thing.

Are you trying to fool me?

I am taking this very seriously. I consider this as a fraud.

You can deny it but I warn you, things can get really nasty when I make a report to your superior or even to the garda.

Your integrity is really questionable.

I will lodge a complaint against you and your company.

No comments: