Sunday, April 16, 2006

Neuma X

Neuma X- projection of the craziness in dream?

The wildest dream that I ever have. With speeding, rebellion, sex, vitality, love and jealousy. The story (dream) started in a school, in a form of comic. The lead fell in love with this stranger girl in school. When he is buying some colour sprays in the shop, he caught sight of his best fiend kissing the girl. Then he dashed out of the shop only to learn that his best friend actually knew the girl previously and they pretended not to recognize each other in school because of some previous conflicts.
The Result? Gf-sharing! Unbelievable! The girl joined our group and here starts the speeding part.

First spraying the car. Wanton coloration.
The ultimate speeding of 300 km/h. I wasn’t the driver however. I was sitting at the back seat. At the maximal speed I was thrown to the centre of the car. Everything just receding at an incredibly fast speed.
All the rear mirrors are shattered.
There was one fellow on the street that was as crazy as us and he tried to stop our vehicle. He failed of course. The aside was “I can feel the vibration and I knew that the car won’t stop.” Huh!

Then the driver leave his seat and leave the car to run by its own. Here comes the juicy part. People f*ing the girl in the car. One by one. Sorry No detail available.

In the later part, the highway comes to an end but the driver is not back yet! We come to a junction and I managed to turn the car. Phew!
Later we send the girl back to her home. We are leaving the scene and I ask where are we going now. It appears to be so real and fat guy beside me answer that we are in a movie, adapted from the Japanese comic “Neuma- X”. now showing in Malaysia. I replied that I thought it was a dream cuz I dozed off just now and they all burst into laughter.

Then I wake up. It was a dream.

Seemed like a weird combination of the movie “Initial D” and Victor’s narration.
Then I googled the animation “neuma-X”. then I figured out that might be “pneumothorax”.
Err. Exam stress… ah…

20060416 nap, after missing the football game.

1 comment:

Sin Hong said...

that was some wild dream u had man!

Posted by: theva | April 17, 2006 09:47 PM