Friday, May 12, 2006

absent minded

20060512
1.30pm
one hour after we finish exam, i found that i was not as delighted that i think i would. feel that the 3hr BH paper jz sucked away all my mind.

2.10pm
wandering in the com lap, boole and the school. still duno wat am i doing here. i think i should have something to do but i just feeling empty.

2.30pm
found that my phone was not in my pocket. must have left it in the exam hall. damn.

2.35pm
completely devastated when the invigilator said they didt find anything. start staring at the student sitting at table 32 in the middle of his exam.

2.40pm
retrieved my phone after unlocking it right in front of the receptionist. luckily i can still remember the pin despite my mind was almost blank.

2.55pm
back to home. still absent minded. lucky didt langgar any tiang.....

No comments: